5 - Ellen Stone
- 2018-19 PBC Presidential Scholar
- First career hit: 2/3/19 vs. Albany St.
At Georgia College
Major: Exercise Science
- Lettered in softball at Thomasville High School in Thomasville
- Head Coach Ron Oquinn
- First team All-Region Catcher, Second team All-Region, First team All-Region Infeilder, 2017 All-State Catcher
- Played club for the Wagners under coach Kenny Edwards
- USSSA National Champions, USSSA National Tournament MVP
- Daughter of Hank and Marnee Stone
- Born April 7
- Her favorite athlete is Mat Fraser
- Chose Georgia College because of the size of student body and small town feel.
- Her biggest sports thrill is throwing someone out stealing.
- Her pre-game ritual is socks before pants.
- Zombies scare her the most
- Lists her favorite song as "Budapest" by George Ezra, "Raising Arizona" as her favorite movie, and "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" as her favorite TV show
- Lives by the motto "Your pain today will be your strength tomorrow."